Friday, March 13, 2009

Olivia's Journal: How To Be A Good Queen

I wached a movie called Yong Victoria which inspired me to write about being a good queen.

#1. Don't have a husband unless you want one.
#2. Only get a husband you like!
#3. Get ladys that are Conservatives and Labour.
#4. Always do whats good for the country.
#5. Be nice to the people that work for you.
#6. Don't spend lots of money.
#7. Don't tax people for alot of money.
#8. Don't get in a fight with Parlement.
#9. Take care of poor people.
#10. Die for your country.

These are some of the tips about how to be a good queen. I will be good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I greatly enjoy your blogs. And I agree, you would make a good queen and a beautiful one too. But, don't get in any hurry about the husband, or boyfriend. Love ya, Grandma Dorothy

Anonymous said...

well, olivia, when you are queen, the world will be an infinitely better place... :) lovely rules to live by!