Monday, March 2, 2009

Olivia's Journal: The Zoo

Yesterday we went to the London Zoo. It was very fun. My favorite was the tiger. Unfortunatele, they were layzy. I also liked the otters. We got to see them eat crayfish. They swam to the bottom, caught one, came back up and ate it alive. I took a video of it. I also liked the penguins, but I was amazed by how little there was of penguins. We also saw butterflys. We saw the world's largest moth. It looked fake, and it only lived seven days. We also saw gifraffes. They were very cool. Evry time the other one came in they would play around. My favorite thing was when I read a plaque that said the lion trys to get his neibors and eat them as an extra meal! It was a very fun day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olivia,

The zoo looked fun. How big was the world's biggest moth? How many days till you get back?

Anonymous said...

The world's biggest moth was the size of Daddy's hand. We get back in 26 days. I can't wait to see you! Olivia