Thursday, March 26, 2009

Olivia's Journal: Swan Lake

Oliva prepares a blog while sitting on the bean bag. Note the ingenious method of holding the pencil and eraser.

Today I went to the Swan Lake ballet. Here are som tips on dancing Swan Lake.
#1. Get some boys.
#2. Have beutiful sets.
#3. Have an orcistra.
#4. Get good seats.
#5. Do something difrent.
Here are some ways to dance Swan Lake.
--Spin on one foot 80 times without puting your foot down.
--Stand on your toe, put one foot ont he ground and put the other one by your ear.

I loved Swan Lake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, I am in awe at your amazing talents. We might have to break the "wear shoes at all times" rule so you can show the class how good you are with your toes! :-)

The girls are anxious to have you back in ballet class. I enjoyed the last watch day when Miss Caroline said, "then Olivia will do this..." Made me smile to know you'll be able to come back and fit right in. See you soon Sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Reading your post makes you sound so cultured, and then I looked at the picture! Yep, still the same Livvy!!!
Love
Aunt Linda