Saturday, February 21, 2009

Olivia's Journal: Paris

Wednesday, I went to Paris. I cidn't see the eiffel tower, thou. We took a train--as Cecily calls it, The Big Choo Choo. It goes under the ocean, but all you could see was black walls. Then, when we got there, we rode on the thing called the Metro. First we went to the Roman roons (ruins). It was very fun. We saw lots of things. My favrit part was the part where if a bilding fell down then they bilt on top so it just kep getten biger and biger. Then we went to Notre Dame. It had the most pretyest stain glass I've ever seen. There was a praticyalar two that I liked . One was called the flower. (The rose window, shown at right.) It was this big colorful flower. My other favred was a disine (design). Next we had lunch. Me and my sisters shared a spageti. Me and Cecily had hot chocolate. Man, that stuff was GOOOD. Then we went to the Arc de Triomphe. If you wnted to go under it y0ou have to pay. The Arc de Triomphe is to celabrate all napoleon's battles. Then we went to Luxembourg (Gardens) and got to choose a pony and rode it. Then I got to ride aon a carisell. Last we went to Montmartre and took the funicular up. We saw lots and lots of smog. But we had a butiful look over Paris. Then we inside a cothydroll. Then we went on the funicular agin ,russed back and went hom all in one day.

No comments: