Friday, February 13, 2009

Olivia's Journal: Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath

Today I went to winser castle, stone henge and bath in one day. We spent 2 hours at winser castle We spent 40 min at stone henge and an hour and 30 min. at bath. Winser castle is a home of the queen. She goes to winser castle almost every weekend. Since it belonged to the queen we had to go through security. Winser was fun. There were lots of pretty things. I would love to live there. Next I went to stone henge. It is over 5000 years old!! It was thinking about it. How many people did it take? How did they do it? Why did they do it? I think they did it to show there strength. What do you think? Last we went to bath. Bath is where the Romans use to take baths together. We didn't see everything though but we saw alot!! Romans dug holes and filed the holes with awater. I was was amazed with how shalow the water was. It was orange coming in and green when it came in. It was fun!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olivia, When I had breakfast this morning with my friend, Janice, she told me she really enjoys your blogs. I was proud to hear it.
Grandma Dorothy