Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Olivia's Journal: A Room Of My Own


Olivia wants her say on the blog, too, so occasionally we will be posting her thoughts directly from her journal as she has written them, under the heading, "Olivia's Journal."

Yestrday I went on an ariplane on the way from Seattle to London. I rode on britass airways in comfrot it was like a dream come true with pillows, blankets, tv's and much more like a pack with socks, eyeshades, and toothbrush and toothpaste. There was great service and food. When we got to our house we got an amazing discuvery. Julie was here! (Editor's note: Julie is a flight attendant friend of ours who was laying over in London.) I got my verey own room. I got a tv but my parents got the cable so I had to give my tv away how ever I still have a very nice room with a fireplace, a dresser, a nice comfey bed, shelves to put all my games on and stuff like that.

No comments: